The following text has been translated into English so you can easily read it. In the event of a dispute, however, the corresponding German version shall be deemed to be authoritative. You will find the corresponding German version on https://5g.derkraftgarten.de/datenschutz.
1. Name and contact details of the person, responsible for data processing
|Responsible:||Manfred Wolfgang Reithmayr|
Der Kraftgarten Ltd., branch Germany,
Director Manfred Wolfgang Reithmayr
|Address:||Schmidhammerstr. 5, D-82216 Maisach, Germany|
|Phone:||+49 / 8141 / 34 86 500|
|Fax:||+49 / 8141 / 34 86 500|
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the gathered file,
- Website from which access takes place (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensure a trouble-free connection of the website,
- Ensure comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
b) When registering for our newsletter
If you have expressly consented in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, we use your e-mail address to regularly send you our newsletter. For the receipt of the newsletter the indication of an e-mail address is sufficient and takes place as follows:
When registering for the newsletter, we will send you an e-mail with a link to the specified address, which must be confirmed by you. This indicates that you are the owner and agree with the sending of the newsletter. Further data is not collected. These data are used only for sending the newsletter and will not be disclosed to third parties.
By registering for the newsletter, we save your IP address and the date of registration. This storage is solely the proof in the event that a third party abuses an email address and logs on without the knowledge of the claimant for the newsletter reception.
The newsletter can be canceled or revoced by the customer at any time free of charge. The revocation can be made via a link in the newsletter itself or by notification to the above contact options.
c) By using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request came from and to answer it.
Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR based on your voluntarily granted consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request made by you.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
you have given your express consent, according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR,
- disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR is a legal obligation, as well
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
In the cookie information are stored, each resulting in connection with the specific terminal used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made, so you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR required.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you cannot use all features of our website.
5. Online Services / Internet Advertising
On our website we use on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR in the interest of optimally marketing our offer online services and advertising tools of the companies listed below. The underlying commercial purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. Responsibility for the operation compliant with data protection is to be guaranteed by their respective providers.
We embed online offers (usually videos) on the YouTube platform of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, (USA) on our website.
The provider of this content must here perceive the IP address of the user, since he can not send without the IP address, the content to the browser of each user. The IP address is used to transport data from its sender to the intended recipient and is therefore required for the presentation of this content.
We have no control over this if YouTube uses the IP address, e.g. to store for statistical purposes. As far as we know this, we will inform the users about it. For more information about the data protection of YouTube by the provider Google, please visit:
6. Affected rights
You have the right:
- in accordance to Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of the right to complain, the source of your data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims is required;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert this, Exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- according to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, to complain to a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data has been unlawful. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our headquarters.
7. Contradictory legal
If your personal data, are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail to the e-mail address stated in the imprint is sufficient.
8. Data security
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the site visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we'll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.